All 6 art Reviews

my version of the joker my version of the joker

Smooth

Good. VERY VERY good. Your drawing styles ludicrously similar to mine and the only thing wrong with this is the butt of the gun is too small, other than that its immaculate.

dommi-fresh responds:

ah shit you are totally right about the gun butt being small i didn't notice until you mentioned its way out of preportion. :( thats gay. i will check out your stuff.

Hulk vs Vegeta Hulk vs Vegeta

Just...

Am not sure if ye can swear in these reviews but am gonna go for it cos this is FUCKING amazing in evey way shape and form this is the best thing av seen on the art portal so far without a shadow of a doubt. wow.

FFVII-Left Behind FFVII-Left Behind

Perfect.

Its perfect in every way there's ZERO wrong with this literallly nothing its amazing. That's art haha ps. cloud's awesome

Alien Alien

1 problem

Fanatastic drawing dont get me wrong but the legs aren't like human legs they sorta fold on themselves in a Z style shape thats why you rarely see the legs up close in the films lol other than that spot on and better than my attempts lol

arvalis responds:

That only started happening in alien 3 and forward. The original giger designs showed a much more human like anatomy, which i prefer, dont get me wrong the triple joint legs from resurrection were awesome, but not as creepy ya know.

Urban Demon Urban Demon

fantastic

This is a solid, quality piece of work, can't believe no1s commented on the skull in the smoke yet lol amazing.

Salad Fingers in MS Paint Salad Fingers in MS Paint

Sweet

I though I was good with MS Paint but this is fantastic. Really great work, I only have a hand drawn picture up just now (have a look on my page) but al put up some MS Paint stuff i have a few old ones you might like